Wednesday, January 19, 2011

my single night ?!

honestly i never thought i would have one
since after Penang trip it should be quiet after all
but since Mr.K going out for his bachelor night
my beloved buddies host one for me again
its really ENJOY and CRAZY night
in a small k room
but
we're close and warm !!
i guess the worker there hate us a lot
we dirty the place a lot lol
thanks for loving me
with the beloved buddies
haven come to my dinner
already keep on yam seng so much
so u can imagine how much they drink in my wedding dinner
hahahahaha
love you
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. happy always sweety^^
    all the best^^
    还有就是早生贵子^^
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for ur blessing... do appreciate it much... if u happen to drop by kl let me know and have a meet up ya =)

    早生贵子还是顺其自然啦!

    ReplyDelete