Monday, July 25, 2011

romance with Monte Carlo

La vita e bella; la vita e amore
(Life is beautiful; life is love)
before u continue reading please listen to this song:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Bonjour
^^
have a great Sunday date
with Mr.K
with Monte Carlo's romance too
gota have a lunch before my hubby complains
choose Delicious
as we've got sometime missing out footsteps in the cafe
not to miss a chance since its sales time
( dates should be happy because of shopping with goodies )
what's more best that my favorite ?!
I've got their lipstick where I seriously highly recommended
yes - the rouge coco shine !!
not today
but i'm going to Monte Carlo movie after a good deal with Coco
:)
I love the movie
brings some romance to me
*love*
I MISS PARIS !!!
the familiar places in the movie
the romance in the movie
the fantastic view in the movie
the Eiffel Tower...
Q.Q
let's miss Paris together :



Anyone wants to fill up my drawer with my favorite boxes ?
Mr.K

let's dream tonight my romantic date !
Bonne Nuit
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment