Friday, December 30, 2011

buddy meet buddies !

Please wish the bird happy birthday !!
Erm... i mean wish my big head friend Happy Birthday!!
dont you think that the angry bird in blue look like him
>.<''
ah hem... okok...
Happy Birthday buddy !!
I was assigned by TM to host their promo tour to JB
take a chance to visit the buddies
its just happen to be... THEIR birthday !!
again.. Happy Birthday to you YM... and Eunice
my dearest nv ren ^^
I always sleep with her when I was over night in their hostel
where actually its not allowed :p
Hubby just too free to accompany me for work
everytime i was assigned to other state
that would be my working trip and his MAKAN trip
Angie... at last she is back to Johor
she always flying here n there
a great reporter.. sometimes I dont know where she is...seriously!
WE.... V !!
A group picture...
if you notice
its actually my lunch break
after this photo I'm going back to the show...
thats why i'm wearing my orangie T !!
buddies are always there
no matter they are near or far
perhaps we're never be far apart!!
love u guyz!!

7 comments: