Monday, May 13, 2013

Candies in Life

Sometimes we cant deny or to avoid some bitter part of life
perhaps we can do so much to move to a better life
so what you're going to do ?

I love fashion, I dressed up

yes, his name is CHICKY from KFC
He's invited to join us for my nephew's kid birthday party 

I love cute stuff, I hang out at cutie cafe

I love shopping, so I window shopping
( btw uniqlo always have good deals in kids T-shirt and the best thing is : I CAN FIT )




I love mind relaxing, I go Jacuzzi


 I love to sweat, but if i'm lazy to exercise.. this is where I'm hiding thru..



I dont mind to casual hang out alone, in fact I love being alone sometimes !


Do silly things if I want to, if i dont want, bestie could force me... LOL


Be who I want to be, I might struggling with some shits sometimes
but I'm very authentic person !

If I care, I take action. If you hurt me, I don't give a fxck!


Had a very very different experienced shooting and program recording
Know NOTHING, Do something NATURAL
we have 4cars of crew team
u can see the small road on the left side
we got up with the climbing truck LOL!


when we got up.. this is the view..
WHAT ?!
what are we gona do...
no idea..
I only know I have body ache very seriously after climbing the whole mountain !!


Be cool, when things happen is what I have to deal


BE LOVED



No comments:

Post a Comment