Sunday, April 4, 2010

wat i did in the hot weekend

4.4.2010
sunday
hot
wish to create a better mood
make up and dressing in my fav colour
wanted to go out for walk and movie
babe eltroy want me to bring him along
but
sorry babe, i cant
♥♥MUAKS♥♥
next week i plan to bring u out ok?
^^
sunday dress
good hair day
and
i love the sunshine of the day
hot day with ice cream
how i wish can get some sweets from the ice cream
but i choose a new flavor
which its not nice
>.<''
well the best one i still vote for
"mint chocolate"
something good of the day
oh ya i happened to found out a place
nearby my house
something i love for home deco
how i wish to buy this box
too bad the stock that they have its not in good condition
so i currently give up
i love this sweet stuff always
especially the "welcome" girl with ducks
surprisingly i like something with the cartoon related to feather

saturday is leng's bday
and
its her last day too
my family member leave me alone in office now
everybody has resign
i miss "my family"so much
just wish to have a better mood
NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment