Monday, March 7, 2011

DSLR - hot hitz in the weekend

HOT HITZ ?!
recently many of the friends are poisoned by camera
especially DSLR
honesly Jo have no idea with all the numbering they are mention
but i love to be their model
hahahahha
perhaps model with the camera too ?

this cute fish eye camera just too cute
i love the colour
its actually belong's to my friend's sister
sweet camera and so cute !
arh ... i have no idea y camera can be so loving :p
that is Yeo's wedding night
on my left is my roomate when i was in university
on my right is gf of Koo
with my dressing on the day
i'm kind of worry that i cant carry the beautiful pearl necklace
but so far
i got lots of good comment bout it
thanks to Juliana for giving me such a wonderful wedding present
the first picture after Mr.K bought his new toy
and i try it too
i really think i got a talent on taking ppl's photo too
let's practice more before my Europe trip
=^^=

1 comment: