Wednesday, March 2, 2011

when KL gang meet with Johor gang

the title shows that the KL gang went all the way to johor
meet up with the Johor gang
they are all ex beijing-er
( we used to study at beijing before )
*wink*
a gathering in the CNY
at kluang with part of the johor gang
having the nice breakfast that YM intro
everytime i'm there he bring me here
hahahaha!!
i bring Mr.K along this trip
so that he would take care me :p
example : take umbrella for me,hahaha!!

they came here with my fav pose before
so when i'm here
for sure i have to pose here AGAIN
thats the culture to us, i guess
CNY always the hot season
but 2011 CNY is not that hot compare with the previous CNY
i knew but still HOT on the way we hang out
all of us posing
see the kid behind ?
he's not with us, tats y he's wondering what are these people doing
alamak, just imagine if u're the person behind the glass
what would you think bout US ?!
another important thing to do in the trip is
to meet up with my NV REN !!!
eunice in the yellow fake banana wear
the incident happen bcoz of the monkey loves her ?!
having the gang with me and i know that i'm not alone
we saw this sign board in the juggle
wonder if u're really walking alone in the jungle and you saw this ?
does it sound... SCARY ?
ermmmmm
*xoxo*


- STY birthday -
seriously lots of events non stop
busy for my wedding, CNY, sty birthday
and coming for my honey moon
but how could i forget my bestie bday right ?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!
sty complain that its been a while after i married
and she dont get to sit with me after
hahahahaha!!
no worries either left or right still a place for my girls always!!
do u ever experience that u got the birthday cake too big
and its wasted in the end ?
thats y we get a small one for the bday girl
and we got to share piecey thiny cake in the end
well god knows
we enjoy it
and
we love the background music of 传灯!
if u get me u do !! hahahahaha

3 comments:

  1. i m johor gang...
    come jb no find me... >< rf
    btw, i m going to kl on early apr... rf

    ReplyDelete
  2. kekeke... i dont know.... i thought u work at singapore mar....

    btw u can drop by n giv me a call =)
    when u coming ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. around 2nd week of april...
    still planning... rf

    ReplyDelete