Friday, April 8, 2011

HoneyMoon - Italy ( Milan )

Welcome Back to Taste Of Life
continue our journey to Milan
when was the first time you heard bout Milan ?
I heard bout it when I attend a fashion show
when I'm still very fresh in the social university
it's known as a Fashion City
so I put Milan in my honeymoon list too
kind of excited to take train to Milan
I don't mind to 6hrs train too
I love to sit on a bus or a train for long time just to reach my destiny
I don't know why but I just enjoy the journey
^^
Betty n Black Black excited too
because they were told to have their wedding in a beautiful church in MILAN
kekekek
* vic vic is jealous behind them *

I love the scenery so much
feel so peaceful
when Mr.K is sleeping beside
I just enjoy the scenery and refresh my mind
feel like I'm back to University life
I used to take a long journey to meet my friend
enjoy sitting there doing nothing but refreshing my mind
it helps a lot
Milan Train Station
not sure if this is the Fashion City
meanwhile we saw lots of big brand advert in the train station
Spoted D & G ?!
kekekeke
I'm so so so blessed that our hotel just few steps away from the train station
its just so near and convenience
credits to ♥♥ Mr.K ♥♥
how beautiful is the art piece on the wall ?
i called it ART
i meant it
Gorgeous !!!!!
I honestly fall in love with this church ♥♥♥♥♥♥
in Europe of course we could have lots of chances to visit church
but i would say
this is the best in my journey
I wish that my wedding photo could take at here
*ok i knew no more chances so i give this chances to Betty :p *
The placed named Duomo
the church is the second largest Catholic Cathedral in the world
just right beside the church is the shopping heaven
check on the pic below
:)
the entrance of the shopping heaven
hints for the ladies:
Italy brand included Prada, Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo
choose in good quality ya
^^

please check on the digital camera I'm holding
Mr.K is hating the pic from my pinky :(
compare with his DSLR mine really low quality
lol
well the good thing from DSLR
i can snap a far pic if i dont want to go near :p
p/s : i scared of bird but still need to help him to take pic with them
*yaiks*
I'm glad that my antibiotic gained after I went to Europe
because the birds just ALL AROUND
grhhhhhhhh
the birds are fat
they dont fly up high but they like to fly just NEXT TO YOU
* hello, birds dont come so close la , sigh ! *
the inner look of the shopping heaven
its just
♥♥ WOW ♥♥
A library with nice design
purposely snap for a friend who interested in building design
not to forget the "Super Moon"
I have the view at Milan
its also on my birthday night
i'm blessed tonight
wanted to have my birthday dinner outside
with the relaxing wind companion
but i need to keep myself warm as well
I got a small piece of strawberry cheese cake
its super NICE
it tasted bit of sour too
♥♥
♥♥ happy birthday night
time to back home
Good Morning Milan
prepare for a new day and a new journey
time for historical place !

M stand for ?
Mc Donald ? * from Mr.K *
NO !! its their railway sign !!!

the old castle



seems like i got high sense to read ?!
NO !!
i dont know a single word
>''<
just flip around to see picture
wuahahahha



i'm keep thinking to have a nice green field like this
with small white flower
so that my babe Eltroy can play at the field
i can picnic too
KL got such a place ?
after all spotted the favorite shop
Q.Q

wana play or wana eat ?!
its chocolate and nice dessert
oops i knew u spotted a hungry cat
~ shhhhh ~
we go back to the church take a tour inside
the previous day was stuck with many tourist
so here we are on the next day
be quiet in here



black black : " yes i do "
betty : " yes i do"
not sure what's the ceremony
but suddenly Italy's PM is here
too many ppl so we leaving
dont really like to stuck with many tourist or people around
the raining night in Milan
the view from our hotel room
since its raining
we wearing a heavy coat
walk to next door
Mc Donald
try something where in Malaysia dont have
even its just Mc'D
but the raining night makes us feel warm in the hotel
with the tv channel - CNN !!
what to do because we dont understand Italian language
hahahaha
gona say HI to our fantasy city soon
- Venice -
we're coming !!
when is the post ?
i'll never tell so buzz me
xoxo
♥♥

2 comments:

  1. halo i wish to know about how much for this honeymoon trip? so that i can start to save money for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Lin,

    I'm not sure how many places u would like to visit but i guess its around 10k per person. Because the hotel n foods are expensive >.<''

    thanks for droping by and wish u enjoy ya~!

    ReplyDelete