Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April's weekends !

busy blogging bout Europe trip
lost track on my daily life
like to cook when i'm free recently
trying to learn more perhaps western foods are our choice most of the time
Yeah, I've my hair cut
KAWAII ?!
with the really kawaii puppy in the shop - NANA !
have a visit at beatrice looi new boutique for a test run
bcoz she's gona have her own cafe
i'll blog more after her cafe is launching yeah..
Beatrice's assistant - Janet
sweety girl helps me alot in my wedding gown too
I had 4 macaroons on that day itself
fats are killing me slowly
>.<''
Goofy always travel to KL
hahaha
bring him n YM for a breakfast in mont kiara
accompany me while Mr.K is having meeting in the weekend
a small shopping for the dudes as well
at last he's finished his meeting in SUNDAY
the dress of the day !
will continue more about my Europe trip within this week ya
see ya..

4 comments:

  1. i oso blogging my trip... XD
    dono wat to write... =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11771554, gambathe together ya =)
    cheers !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice haircut! where is the saloon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lin, the haircut is located at kuchai lama. Near k3k n station 1... a saloon named hair resources =) look for jason... he's good !

    ReplyDelete