Thursday, May 12, 2011

HoneyMoon - London

London EYE
the last post of the HoneyMoon
wow takes time and part of it is my fault
traveling around
perhaps its also because of the blogspot.com upgrading
the server turns down
=P
anyway I'm back with the fast train
when my first step in London
" fuihhh at last I'm at a place that i can read all the words"
You will never know how great is the feelings
I can even read ppl's newspaper in the train !
YUHOOOO
the picture above is the hotel that i'm staying
I just love this quiet place
how i wish thats a similar place in KL
I just love the PEACE feelings that I'm having right now
in this place
the city is BUSY with lots of cute TAXI
I guess the taxi design inspired by Mr.Bean's Car
hahahaha
but in a modern way
with ADVERTISING on it
well this is my personal photographer as usual
hahaha
I said I must be here
because its Queen's WALK !
oops, get me ?!


In London the map still on our hand
but we actually have a good friend to guide us
Ta Dah...
my friend Geovien
bring us around
up and down
I guess thats the tired and most walking day for him in London city
Jo & Geovien with the Tower Bridge behind
Mr.K with the London Bridge
so now u know the actual look for the London Bridge and the Tower Bridge ?
don't get confused like I did before I visit



please said WOW !!!
because I did
and I realized how NAIVE .. I am.. :p

well like what you know one of their youth sports
showed in the picture

The significant bus - DOUBLE DECKER
with the grate arts around


When I was watching the Prince's Royal Wedding
I saw lots of places that I've been
thats one of it too
In the Queen's Garden
Love this beautiful garden with cute animals around
colourful
peaceful
but
its too BIG
I'm so tired of walk around in the garden !!
just too tired
I really wonder why this duck so special with the blue feather behind
Beautiful and Unique
but i dont like duck
:p
ok wrapped it off the birds
I love the beautiful plants around
what a loving place
this little girl having hide n see with the dad
her dad is going after her capturing the beauty of her as memory
Love this pic
the father like a paparazzi looking for his super stars
^^
so sweet....


I wish if thats a chance again
I could back to this garden
lying down on the grass
enjoy a minute of peace
*love*

No comments:

Post a Comment