Monday, May 16, 2011

after sometime..

.....
after sometime and i'm back with lots of travel pic
family day to bukit tinggi
guess its been sometime I've never been there
the last time i was there is having my training
so i was there ALONE
with the top 15 Dyue girls
now when i'm back
i saw some memories around
the room where we used to stay
Jenny & Jo
she is Mr.K's sister


spent time with family is the best moment always
because the smile from the love ones
are precious !!
I've went to Singapore last week
with my new spec that i almost lost
thank god I met a really good SA helped me to keep it
by then I felt guilty cause I get nothing in the shop
after lots of her professionals advice
Mr.K with me in the trip
and we accidental met Micheal
just happened that we're wearing mickey house T
she keep telling us
we're CUTE
Be there just for the star of the night
my dear Mama - Juliana
and
another Mama
Patricia
both of the blue diamonds that bring me tears and touch always!

Singapore we went there every year
never ever thought of found the good china food at SG
those are something i really missed
my food memory when i was in Beijing for my Unilife
*slurps *
never expect but its so truly typically china bbq
if u're interested leave a comment and i let u know where is the shop located ya
Wednesday girls out
for a little secret to share with the girls
we choose a poolside after the tiring job day
cute bing bing - Angie

sharing and chit chat moments
drinks and good foods
i just love girls outing so much
agree ?
xoxo
no no
I never stop
Friday night with other awesome girls
Esther, Choo, Odessa, Jo & ChiYan

just a balloon it extend the happiness to the next morning
just like the sweet 16

no worries
I'll be back soon
xoxo
with loves always

No comments:

Post a Comment