Wednesday, September 28, 2011

suki-YA !

ok this is something very very familiar
its SUKI-YA
the Japanese steamboat buffet that i'm in love with recently
so brought my mum to try it out too !
mum and mr.k just wanted to start their love - ice cream
before we started to have our late lunch
while waiting for the soup to boil
source already well prepared

wow.. wow... slirps slirps.. :p


the Japanese street in Pavilion full of different dessert of Japanese culture
their decorations are matching with the team as well

weekend with Mr.K is always full of happiness
:)
some other weekend I need to work
so my happiness come from
Ipin... the botak guy
some cute guys
and Upin... the Ipin's brother
:p
so I do really appreciate my weekends if i'm out of my job
you ?!
do appreciate it too ya !!
with loves always
J

2 comments:

  1. see ur blog make me full of happiness^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11771554, u know what... i seriously hope my words do brings lots of happiness to my readers... thank you for ur supports :)

    ReplyDelete