Friday, September 2, 2011

stress / fun

wow who are not fancy with weekdays hi tea ?!
maybe you, yourself have the chance
but who's gona company you ?!
yeah my friend just join me as a freelancer
its so hard to have a hi tea season with him in bright sky
jealous ?!
yeah sometimes i jealous myself too
perhaps I work when you're lying on ur couch having TV season at night time
work till its late...


memorize and preparation for my scripts
info, details, seminar...etc
high heels and gowns
its beautiful but its heavy to carry it sometimes
get me ?!
my blog might be only full of nice foods pictures
having fun
enjoying
lets make this clear...
i work harder than you thought
>.<
new Japanese street open
surprisingly found a YUMMY japan's SHABU SHABU !!
seriously you should give it a try
its the highest level of Pavillion KL
Mr.K have his own recipe
try it urself when u really goes to the SUKI-YA shabu shabu
MR.K favorite all the time
he cant live without food
even i was helping out for Jus's Bazaar
he still coming for good food when we're having lunch at Jaya-One

too much of tiring in works
but still i'm enjoy doing on my jobs
cheers for live
just be happy on what you chose to do
and you'll be happy for doing it

No comments:

Post a Comment