Monday, March 18, 2013

i'm back!

HELLO !
First of all, must apologise that I've not update for quite sometime.. ( well its almost like a year >.< )
but no worries I'm back
Trying my very best to update but its been too much in life
and i'm learning hard to deal with it

Well..... It's not that tough after all ;)
I did it well....

Choose today to back here
It's my birthday...
not because that looking for blessings but I believe its a good start

In fact I slept with lots of great blessing yesterday night
and I woke up with all the beautiful blessing and wishes too
* love you guys * <3 p="">
Oh my oh my.. It's so hard to update everything in the pass
so why not I just start with something really new ?!  LOL

I'm in the new age and monday without blue as usual
Just cant wait for the beautiful life to move forward with surprise
I've found myself in a new path of work so let's see if I can have any breakthru
A new habits I got... Gym, Yoga and swimming every week
( ok i confess that I stop swimming for 3months after I lost the.. BIKINI .. shhhh )
Setting up a new online radio ( well it takes time as I'm such an idiot towards computer )
Successfully to have reading habit at least 4times a week
Business did goes well and getting better than the year before
Found some new happiness with the people around me ( my crazy buddies )













well this is the previous hairstyle that I'm in love with even though I hardly accept it at the beginning.. i've start missing it

and.. yeah... I'm so blessed...
Hopefully the comments its not only those advertising spamming in the chat box..

4 comments:

  1. u r finally back after one year(?)... welcome back anywhr! update more (: love your blog post

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much...
    Never thought anyone will be staying here..

    more motivation for blogging it much more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back^^
    i wanna listen to ur online radio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11771554.. haha miss your number...

    before the online radio, maybe i could start on the video first ?? ;)

    ReplyDelete