Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Girlie Open Up, Birthday in 2013

Number is just a number
how you live without regrets and keep improving yourself 
that's how we keep life interesting and we will be young forever!!

Love my awesome fireworks cake
strawberries always my favourite 
 



It's surprise party after my work
Mr.K book Hulks Cafe for the birthday celebrations with some friends
It's a banglo in bangsar that renovated as a cafe
* try google it if you gona host a party soon *

I love their deco in the cafe
but too bad there's a green light at our table and made all the pictures in greenies seems weird
but of course if you have more guest you could reserve a room 
make sure you have 16ppl to get a room

We would not know what the chef prepare for us
just told him how many guest coming up
he will prepare the dish for you
that's why you might have surprise thru out with it! 










Hopefully I will get some photos soon
since its a surprise party so I never bring my camera 
all the photos with those so call camera man.. well they take like ages to edit photo
so you know why ya =@.@=


- party at 2nd home -
Buddies are too busy in the weekend as most of us work in the weekend
so called "celebrities and designers" willing to celebrate with me
I'm blessed 
even though they set me up !!!!!!!! (grrrhhhhh)


They request me to wear GREEN pyjamas for the celebration
so i choose boy friend shirt in green with short pants and bring TUTU along for the party
( asume myself to look like sleep wear, DID I ? 给自己翻白眼 omg.. LOL )

worst thing is.. they date me to my 2nd home
which is a coffee place where I always hang out near by my house
I meet friends there, Yam Cha, Meeting, Script writing.. at here
so i'm kind of familiar with the worker in the cafe
can you imagine when you're so close to this place and you suddenly need to wear pyjamas to be here
and yeah.. not to forget with a cute doll... >.<''


once I'm there I knew ... GOTA CHA !!
everyone wearing K pop or street style in RED !!!
can you imagine how awesome is my buddies ...



 they have practise to play a game that they learn from Running Man
* running man the hottest game program in korea *
perhaps before that we have something to warm up
its all about open up myself party
as in...
GAME ON, NO IMAGE, OPEN UP !!

You do, I do..
accept the challenge!!


They never give up of any chances to made me look ugly..
why i lost ?! because they set me up and they have practise in the game by how to made me lose!!!

 of course I would let this happen like forever...
you gona be in the game too !! HMPH~~~






love my creative cake caption :
   
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELEGANT BITCH "







 challenge till the end..
we have our latest hair style to mamak stall for drink 
so say..
CHEESE.........


when you open up, dare to take the challenge
you will have the unexpected result...

thanks darlings...

 Present of the awesome age ?
awesome gifts for sure !!



I'm blessed with all the love from all of you
love that never able to buy from the money
love you guys !!!
-muaks-
J

No comments:

Post a Comment