Friday, April 19, 2013

The TGIF

Weekdays could be your busy and headache day
I wil have my work arrangement and meetings on weekdays
Weekends your time for enjoying and relaxing perhaps chill with your friends
It would be my headache time, Hosting and talk for non stop
so eventually if you meet me on weekend I might be a quiet person...
now you know why ? LOL

Axiata Cup had my whole month of concentrating 
since its an outdoor host and exercise too much 
its really a tiring yet an awesome event I've worked thru
creating the history of life, It's my first LIVE SHOW on TV ( even its just about 20minutes )
therefore, I got myself some break time on my friday
so... THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY !!

Done with some preparations of work on SUNDAY
at my favourite chilling place with a cup of Hot Cappuccino 
would be my best choice on TGIF
  


















I'm now officially coffee lover ( ahem I'm not so sure since when its happen but I AM.. )
YET, I'm a music lover too ( well its been LONG LONG time ago)
so how come this online DJ will do work without music
and so happen that today's music are.... MY all time favourite.. <3 div="">

























what's your best companion when you work ?
maybe you can share some with me
so that I can keep a record and add in to my music library
coz... my online radio is coming back in a month time!!
so.. STAY TUNE...

Meanwhile, when i'm home I'm still doing some cleaning ok!
I'm super take care with my favourite collection
like.. seriously... hahaha..








 

If you're wondering, reason to choose small bottle of fragrance 
Bcoz I'm choosing my smell of the day by my MOOD
so... i need more choices and also not to waste the big bottle..
unless its my favourite.. and yeah you know whats my favourite now !

























so signing off... 
share my song of the day for you guys...
enjoy ! happy weekend and.. MUAKS! <3 div="">

xo, J



2 comments:

  1. hey, i searching for nice perfume.. any suggestion? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, Desiree!
    if you like something light, maybe you can try Chloe's perfume? that's my favorite.. or my 2nd choice would be Chanel Modemoiselle thats some thing stronger that can maintain the smell for a whole day.. ;)

    Hopefully you will be able to find your favorite smell.. ^^

    ReplyDelete