Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A fake PRESENT

There's two courses that I've attended that inspired me a lot
AW and the life course that I've attend when I was in a pageant contest
I knew and I truly understand, being present, appreciate present 
because it's the only thing we can control
it's the only moment we can make a different
and guess what after so many years
I notice I only knowing about "present" 
but I didn't really do what I should…

IRONY !
when I thought I knew but I actually don't 

No matter how much I appreciate that moment
I still have some regrets with it
Experiences show it to me again and again

When Eltroy passed away
When "so near yet so far" has changed
when you thought you will have sometime to make a change

there's still something I can do after it happened…
yes something I regret...

First ever, I step out to see myself
Talk to myself
Acknowledge myself
Speak up to myself
Accept myself
Forgive myself

then I realise previously, it's a fake present…
when you turn back, it's not the scene anymore

let yourself and your soul to feel the pain
take a good look on it, accept it
"it's no sense to sit there when you have fall down"



No comments:

Post a Comment