Monday, January 25, 2010

♥ ENGAGEMENT ♥

♥ I'm in LOVED♥
In loved with my beloved
In loved with my family
In loved with my buddies and friends around
and....
I'm ENGAGED
oops...
maybe its quite shock
but yes SUPRISINGLY i'm engaged ♥
It happened on 23.1.2010
Mr.K was telling that we're going for a house warming
in his client place where its his new condo too
so i never suspect anything
He fetch me from office after work as usual
he told me that we gona buy wine for his client
* where he still lie to me*
we went to plaza hartamas
have some snacks and the wine
* coz he told me, his client place start at 7.30pm *
We reached sky lounge
He hold me and he walk very fast
* i was thinking stupid MR.K, Y walk so fast i wearing high heels grhhh*
when i reach the bbq deck feeling a bit weird
y so quiet?!
house warming should be lots of ppl ?!
then i heard the song so familiar
* its love story in piano version that he likes*
So i start to have a lots of voice in my heart
"OH my god, SHIT SHIT SHIT "
I dont know what should i do
Stand? Sit??
made me so nervous also...
Mr.K suddenly bring the flower
hold me to stand in front of the slide
I can feel he's hand shaking too
so i was focus at the slide
and
my best friend walking out
continue with all my buddies
At that moment i crying non stop
until the slide stop by
"Will You Marry Me ? "

Mr K " Will You Marry Me ? "
with the J series diamond ring
* J series are the jewelery that Mr.K design special for me - JOANNA*
I'm blur and Mr.K just hold my hand
put the ring on my finger
proposal book, flower & J series ring
there goes... I'm SOLD
=^^=

Below are the people that create the lies
but a happy lies to create surpise
My Unimates & buddies
Do i need to intro again?
Ya Baz's hair so out standing :p
The family member
Fifi, Jo, Baz, Jeff
Mr.K buddies and schoolmates
The photo at the sky lounge's bar
Us & the light from heaven
I love the view too
Jo & Mr.K
* all the scene in the picture is in Mont Kiara Verse Suite Block A *
MR.K when is our block C done ?!
Once again thank you so much for being there
I'm in loved because of You
because of all of YOU too
Appreciate so much for the work and preparation
^^

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the engagement, babe! You all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sorry my blessing is late hehe
    but Omedetou~~~~^^
    要幸福喔~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation!~~~~
    all the best!~~~~~ =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. 妳已經前進幸福一步了~願妳能為未來的幸福努力追求~祝妳永遠幸福快樂~同時也不要忘了身邊永遠有好朋友也支持著妳喔!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irene, Thanks for droping by! =) welcome always!!

    11771554, sorry that i never get to realise for the date... when u coming to KL again??

    euvin, haha thanks for teaching me the word of "Omedatou" ^^

    Dt, thanks for ur blessing! May i know who are u? kekeke~ oops sorry !

    Kenneth,谢谢你的祝福哦!我当然会记得你这位朋友啦 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danny Toh... keke...
    from cari, ur online radio supporter =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know iknow.. i remember u DT =)

    ReplyDelete