Thursday, January 21, 2010

a love from ♥mum♥

I've realised that no matter how is it
it will still be a busy working day
to cheer up myself
I decided to dress up nicer to work
to create something different
it works!!!
♥♥
a better mood to work
a better day ahead
♥♥
for girls, i guess sometimes dress up did cheer up ourself
if u dress up nicer u will happier
if u dress up nicer, you will be more confident
dress up nicer, u will create a better day
so? why not ?
do something to made yourself HAPPY
this is the bracelet quite fated with me
why?!
happened to know the designer
she designed and hand made all by herself
i wanted to buy it previously
but it sold out
♥♥
my mum present this for me
a relative selling this in her boutique
i'm so suprise to saw it
so
mum bought it for me
just bcoz
i love it
*thank you mummy*
♥love you♥

No comments:

Post a Comment