Thursday, March 25, 2010

25th young bday post

Waited for so long to get all the pictures
even its not ALL yet
but i cant wait to post
bout my YOUNG 25th !!
i actually had dinner with my colleague on 17th of March
the birthday eve with Elly, Baz, Fifi, Paul
thanks for the nice steamboat
* arh i'm hungry now *
the herbal soup steamboat always our fav
good placed of steamboat intro by Elly
Its Damansara Village
YUM YUM!!
when i'm still enjoying chit chat
buddies rushing me back for celebration
thank you for waiting for me ya
so right after that rushing back for 2nd round
my phone ringing non stop with blessed bday wish
♥♥thank you so much♥♥
Selina & Joanna
Jo : 18.3 & Selina : 19.3
with our present
and
the beloved buddies
okok !!
special thanks to sty
hand made the sweet reben for the prezzie
Selina with her fav CD
I got the present I wanted to buy so soon
:p
thank you so much with the nice cake
--------
18.3.2010
my first day of 25th
surprised me
when i open the door rushing to work
morning sunflow
^^
THANK YOU
Celebration in BDM HQ
haha the creativity of the candle
i actualy feel shy
to have big cake in front of so many ppl
>.<
thank you guys!
shivani huging me :p
with the girls so called tutor
my beloved crew team
and my family
by the way : " where is my ah zai ? " @.@
wah belakang banyak tv
luckly no reflection haahaha
lengleng

my sweetheart
Lenny, HR important person
tasty cake
meiyan
who else?!
my beloved gam poh loh !!
oh this is Najmi
daniel's bestfriend
wuahahahahahahahaha
my bday dinner at cafecafe
the food are really nice
yeah and i love it
too bad my camera was left with fifi
so not much photo
hope i could have another chance to be there again
with the vintage feelings restaurant
^^
lastly the cake from my love
MR.K

1 comment: