Tuesday, March 2, 2010

girls dream

I’m really focus doing my work in the office.
My girl friend nudge me and send me a picture
Named the pic as.. Jo’s dream
Wondering what’s that ?!

Yea that’s my dream
My fav forever >.<

Maybe when u’re reading this u will criticizes
But I think girls always have a right to choose something pretty for themselves
For me, I’m not the person that will in love with anything with branded
I will choose it by my own sense
Perhaps I study their history of the brand too
So base on what I knew and choose what I want? Why not?

This is the room that every girls dream to have
It’s actually belongs to a famous singer
Guess who?!
Well I guess from the pic u knew who is she!

I don’t know what will happen in this March
Definitely it’s not the easy one
not the babe girl anymore
Face it, handle it, do it !

Eltroy : “ Mummy, wake up !! back to work d !! ”

No comments:

Post a Comment