Sunday, March 7, 2010

cam-bo-dia 2nd day

2nd day we wake up very early to go
ang kor wat
its really HOT & SUNNY day
my sunglasses never leave me
yet i'm wearing black shirt
lagi
HOT HOT HOT
beh tahan with the afternoon weather
tide up my hair too
all the memorable building very nice
many buddha lost their head
because the people steal it and sell to thailand
when the driver told me that
i cant believe with this at all
* big sweat *
ang kor wat
is a famous place for the local to take wedding photos
can see their culture bridal dress =)
erm.. the tall tall three show how short am i
* bliaks =p *
MR.K no more dreaming lol
the pose i used to have in my alor star trip
i like this shoot
how deep you see is not how far u can go

fake pose, hahahaha
can u see the elephant wall ??
as usual taller than me :p
-----
this is my special dinner
my driver intro me and booked for us
its buffet style
the satay are nice ^^
that's the traditional dance performance
everyday they have the performance in the restaurant
vic vic was looking at the leng lui dancer
really leng lui gar, not bad uh ?!
or else why so much of uncles snaping photos?
=p
*wink*
pretty girls always attract the guys

2 comments:

  1. look at ur photos make me feel like wanna go again... ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11771554, haha !! go other places still can take lots of nice picture..

    i suggest u... BALI =)

    ReplyDelete