Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Melaka working trip

went to Melaka last weekend for a show
Organized from Sin Chew Daily Newspaper
THE SUNSHINE BOYS 2011
excited on the handsome cool guys ?!
in the next post ya ! :p
those that know me well
I'm SUPER DUPER scared of birds
especially their feathers !!
surprisingly i saw this little one in the lobby early morning in Melaka
this cutie is lost
not really able to fly up
but all he/ she can do is to pose for me and my colleague to snap the pictures !!
we're quite close but i'm not scared
bcoz...
i'm snapping this picture behind a glass !!
hahahahahahahaha
the guard help this little bird to fly ( just like the cartoon RIO )
cutie really work hard to fly up
but
in the end it bangs to a car which is parked bside the hotel
i got no idea to help out
but just send my blessing to you ya !
how come we miss out the foods in Melaka ?!
I dont take heavy food recently
especially if thats a show upcoming
so take sometime to visit my friend - VINVIN
we're in front of her boutique
its been 3yrs we never meet up i guess
but i do miss the girls around !
may your boutique grows well with good business always
:)
a little decorations bout Halloween
I hope after changing a casual wear after the show never scared you by my look
Mr.K

will take sometime to update more bout the sunshine boys soon
Jo

2 comments:

  1. wow... jb oso got sunshine boys~
    r u coming for the show??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, i dont go to JB for the show but my partner did.. u can go there n support him ya :) cheers !!

    surely got chance wan no worries!

    ReplyDelete