Friday, October 7, 2011

silly new spec

please wake me up when u read my blog dead
:p
recently i found that myself love to do lots of silly things
yes i used to do it SOMETIMES !!!
choose a color for me
the next color for perhaps ?!

babe eltroy broke my gucci spec where i've used it for 3 years
i love the spec so much
but wat to do
its already broken n hubby got me a new one
because i gona use my spec most of the time
especially i'm working at home
and do remember i got ulcer on my eyes last time
so... yeah i have to wear spec most of the time
but of course not when i'm hosting
i look ugly on glass anyway
spotted my wardrobe
yes u're right so small uh !!
I miss my walk in wardrobe at mum's place
in fact i'm waiting my new house so that i got a little bit bigger wardrobe
still its small than my previous one
ok listen walk in wardrobe is important for girls
guys out there please take note
:p

Mua seriously got no idea what's so special in this TomFord
I do studies on BRANDS but not to TomFord
I choose it just because it looks best on me
the most important thing is It's so light !
gota cha ?!
xoxo
J

1 comment: