Thursday, October 13, 2011

Shortest Hair Ever!

I always wonder why she hardly smile with the camera
its too much of cameras around her
or
she's really that arrogant ?!
seriously I do admire her
the confident and the power from her
its awesome
who cares its arrogant or not ?!
well u cant deny that her features really sharp and pretty !


no matter how cool she is
with her own style
she still can be feminine and powerful with shins
how can she be so cool and stylist even she's with her sons ?!
I swear I wanted to be hot mama too next time
ermmmm
yea, i cut my hair the shortest ever after

I wish I could have the slim face too
anyway I love something new to myself too
well in fact, first time ever I dont recognize myself from the mirror after my hair cut

6 comments:

  1. still look pretty with short hair^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for giving me more confident on the latest daring look... hahaha.. i do take lots of courages to made the big change :p

    perhaps... i miss my long hair too... well cant wait for it to grow faster :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DT, 谢谢!我当那是赞赏咯 :)好久不见,希望你一切安好!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 不客气,对美的人或事物的赞赏我是不会客气的 ~ XD
    那天闲来无事,在msn看到你在线上,所以就click进你的blog看下咯~ 呵呵
    希望大家都一切安好! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. DT,还是要谢谢你啦~
    常来坐坐吧!呵呵!

    ReplyDelete