Monday, November 14, 2011

Dine - In - Place

what to eat today ?!
is the favorite question
agree ?
=)
share with you guys few places for dinning last last weekend
nice name nice decorations
at Bangsar Village
^^


i'm here because of the free voucher
brought me to a new place
that I will give the 2nd chances


Duck Mee for Mr.K
few snacks
my - Beef Noodles
- The Garden, Yuzu -

this is a very very fresh soft shell crab !!
- Ben's at Pavillion -
the cute question that you can play around when u're waiting for your meal
I love the salmon salas
^.^
still thinking the question that I'm asking
its funny, its memorable question some of it
shows on schedule are FULLed
it's gona be a really tired days coming up
but
I reserved my Christmas weekend for myself
have some plans before the 2011 ends
u know the time is flying...
J

2 comments:

  1. wooo~ looks so delicious!~ wil drop by to hv a try next time~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you should... the food is good else i wont be recommend :)

    ReplyDelete