Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Halloween Celebrations !

I hardly celebrate for Halloween
1st thing because my buddies don't practice it
2nd I'm truly afraid of the horror stuff
3rd I got not much idea bout Halloween ?!
so this is the 1st ever to celebrate it and I should say thanks to my job instead
This Halloween Make Over Challenge held at KL Berjaya Time Square
the 10th floor which is the new level named as The Square Bazaar
they have invited for Sense & Style beauty saloon as the sponsor for make over
but of course for the contester u gota handle ur make over urself
they only prepare for some public audience n emcee
( me ! but too bad i'm in a rush not much time for make up else i would love to give a try :) )
with some contester !
she told me that her teacher stitch her mouth ?!
@@

Ghost Bride
the pregnant lady, the nurse and... i got no idea whats her role ?!


please ignore my stupid face on the stage
i do hope i got a private photographer to follow my show next time
its hard to have my photo of my work as my own portfolio
how do you celebrate the Halloween ?!

3 comments:

  1. i wish i could be ur private photographer^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice Halloween event ... so cool !! fantastic make up skill and professional acting and facial impression ! they are truly "scary" !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11771554, wah !! thanks for ur willingness :p

    yun Ming David, u got such a long name :) i seriously feel cool and kind of scary when i hosting.... but seriously their make up are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete