Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Super Late Post - SG trip

this is really super late post !!
went to Singapore with buddies to visit uni buddies
apparently i'm missing my long hair
@@
a long weekend with holidays and we decided to fly to Johor and drive to SG
ticket going to SG expensive so we decided to save more money but spend more in FOODS !
prepared lots of water to avoid i'm falling in sick as many show coming along after the trip
u know, my voice really important for me !
have a snap with Cici
On our way...YEY !!!
JAM JAM JAM !!
NO GOOD :(
after a long long time stuck at the jam
have something to pampered ourself
are we in a kid's canteen ?!

oh oh ! i love this root beer !!!
btw this is not BEER ya..








it seems like we do have a good sleep
after tiring journey
but gona start my favorite day
bcoz we going to meet Dolphins :)
my breakfast
the fish ball really BIG BIG !!

hello my lovely one !!
arhhh, no matter where I go I just wish to see them
if you refer back my Bali trip
I went all the way up to the hill down to the sea to meet them too
saw the little cutie Smurfie
well they are not for sell


my pretty women
hardly meet her
she always so far away from me :(
in this gathering we wont lack of alcohol
;p
u get it!!




not only wine or cocktail lovers
they might be coffee lovers too
sorry for the late post
i need to take sometime to get all the pictures
again a great time with buddies
how often u hang out with ur buddies ?!

5 comments:

  1. when can i hang out with u?? hoho~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, seriously very soon !!! i hosting TM show at JB middle of Dec :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah wah... looking forward on it^^
    let me know the date, time and venue
    need to bookmark on calendar~
    hoho^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. its on 10th and 11th of Dec at JB... but which complex i'm not sure yet ! It's TM event.. from 10am to 10pm.. long hour time to be there :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. no worry... i will go 探班的^^
    know which complex already?

    ReplyDelete