Monday, April 20, 2009

a choice of a day



Today I keep creating happiness for myself
How?
Keep doing something I like and I will happy with it
so in fact I did !

I'm happy with my day ~

But tonigt I just wish to be alone
Stay inside my comfort zone

I'm not alone I knew
Even though I've used to it snce i was young
Yet I'm the only child
but i do have lots of accompany!! =p

After a tiring mentaly woking day
1 hr happy chit chat with my dear nv ren
1hr plus dinner with chit chat
I'm back with a happy mood~

Ya from now on I always create happiness for myself
It's all from the bottom of my heart

^^

If today you're not happy
Ask yourself, what you gona create in your life
Happiness or Sadness thats always a choice of yours!

Muaks...♥♥♥

Hope the happiness around YOU

Nitez~

1 comment:

  1. enjoy the chat alotz lar....
    yii...i wanna go kl....sob sob...
    last night i went for 1hr bath
    full bosy scrub and facial~~~ wuahahahahahahaha
    not enuf chat la, next time i gonna share the nice beauty saloon experience v u~~~
    miss u lotz :)

    ReplyDelete