Saturday, April 18, 2009

miss the UNI life

I miss my uni life in beijng
Always create something new and different with gang of friends
No doubt I'm always the lepak lepak type
Every weekend its kind of hard to find me in the condo!


1st night in beijing, the housemate

Mon - Fri will fully focus on my studies ( i meant it )
Friday afternoon I will take a long journey to friend's uni
the journey tooks me 1 hr plus to reach there
some of them saying that's my holiday VILLA, =p

Working bout 2 yrs I truly miss the moment we share at beijing which last time i totally dont like this place at all~


THE K PLACE =)
( we used to sing k from 11pm - 7am that provided with supper )


The Dance Group

lovely NV REN *wink* ^^

When I graduated, its time for them to take 1 and half hrs bus to look for me,wuahahaha =p

My dearest roomate =)

Dearest Senior that teach me lotz, miss their jokes~


That's the last night i stay over night at tsing hua hostel, TQ for the present!!

The first ever after =p
Lastly the room of 712 =) and my long hair~

*Anyway keep looking forward for this weekend with happiness*

3 comments:

  1. Ok lar i leave my comment for 2nd time lah....

    These picture recall so many sweet memories of mine~~
    wat a life!!!~~~
    And thanks for sharing all the important part of my life~~ love u women!!! *muaks*

    ReplyDelete