Saturday, April 25, 2009

the last friday show


25th April 2009
Hot Day

I purposely wake up early because I wish to create a happy mood
I had Mc'D as my breakfast
Relaxing a while telling myself
TODAY WILL BE A GREAT DAY

I know its shock when i annouced it at FB, sorry but i've decided~


Today is my last friday program
I gota leave DYUE
Some memory flash back
How I create this online radio few months ago

Do you know how is the feelings?
Just like a mom leaving her child
but my dear friends gave me lots of love and care
the most important is their SUPPORT!

Controling my feelings I've to be professional
because i want to make it perfect for the last program
not to say i'm not being authentic
but i wish to be the best for u guyz!

tell u a secret, i actually felt very touch when i saw the msg from u guyz
few times before i was talking on the mic again
my tears is dropping but i still hosting the program
sorry because i just wish to make it the best for the program!

Do you understand?
well maybe you did, maybe you dont
what so sad?
you will never know how I create it at the begining
Dear friends,
Trust me! I will be back to broadcast life
We will meet again
If u still supporting me, I wont let you down, I promised
Thank you! Thank you so much!
You guyz gave me lots lots of love
those from far away as well, u guyz really touched my heart
♥♥I LOVE YOU♥♥

well complicated feelings i had tonight >.<

6 comments:

  1. Had a great day Joanna.
    So sorry, cant join in for the last show of urs. Was so busy with the work.

    wishing u all the best here.
    If u remember me, darkjackal here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah its ok... i can understand :)

    sure i remember u~
    looking forward my new radio ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna~ stay tough =)

    although nowadays i seldom listen to your show, but still i am supporting you always!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey danny... sure i will...
    be strong be tough be firm =)

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was busy that day also .. sorry for that ... Anyway, i don't really have a chance to listen your program (voice) nia then u ciaoz ady .... T_T .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. its ok insane, u always got a chance =)

    ReplyDelete