Monday, June 1, 2009

dude and the duchess

I love this brand quite long time ago
ever since I was still a workhalic :p
the formal wear really nice suit my taste
but I only wear it when its really in a big event or dinner
* dude and the duchess *
in bangsar village
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the deco in the shop is nice *wink*
^.^
dont play play this phone really works well



The top that the sales person intro me
1st
2nd : someone say this look like japanese style =='
guess thats becoz of the material
3rd: elegant formal wear
dont have to be too formal sometimes
perhaps I dont mind to match them with short pants
xoxoxoxoxo
*bliaks* i bought 3of them =='
thats one of the reason I'm happy today
I saw this in their magazine
sexy and cool model uh?!
ya i bought this last year
nice one! with my fav white colour
wearing it when in a friend dinner
but sorry I'm not in a mood to pose sexy that day
hahahahahhahaha
I might be attenting their fashion show next week
they give me the invitation
yet still with the nice design...

6 comments:

  1. i like the 1st and 3rd one ^^
    wow.. so good attending fashion show ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. jo hows the price for this boutique?~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11771554, hey i love 3of it so i bought it all...hahaha =='

    Coco, erm... depends on wat u get... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jo,u getting prettier and prettier now yah..more like even sexier..haa

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我喜欢第1件呢。。。不过呀,你真的是穿什么都好看呢。

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elister, its really great to meet u again my dear.. jom next time shopping together..keke!

    RAY: wah u want to make me pai seh mieh... i like the 1st top too.. kind of special yet simple... =p

    ReplyDelete