Wednesday, June 24, 2009

joke of the day 23.6.2009

do you have the friends that always share with you ?
i did have some good buddies
everytime talk to them
i will laugh non stop like a mad girl

here's the joke of the day :

I saw my friend's nick name in msn wrote :

(~EuNice~* 同屋:" I think your hobby is washing clothes. 对吗?" =.= )

Jo : hahahaha....ur roomate tell u this?
Eunice : y laugh boh....
Eunice : yalar!!!
Jo : wuahhhhhhhaahahahhhhhahahahahhaa ( non stop )
Jo : I love you dear
Jo : u bright up my day
Eunice : =.=
Eunice : wat wooooooooorrrrrr
Jo : ur roomate so cute
Eunice : yalar!! somemore reli use half eng half chinese
Jo : ( continue laugh non stop )
Eunice : cos everyday she sees me hanging clothes in room!!
Jo : hahahahaha ( non stop again )
Jo : soli... i beh tahan
Eunice : aiyooo.....!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh!!!!
Eunice : u two look cute in the photo lar ( refering my msn photo )




Jo : we are always cute ( this is a sentence where sty said to me this morning )
Jo : u join in we're more cute cute
Eunice : can u b more 谦虚...
Eunice : hahahahaha


* both of us laugh non stop around 3mins, suddenly i decided to change my nick too

( JoAnNa - 我的别墅友伴:“can u b more 谦虚”when she say me n sty look cute )

Eunice : 别墅友伴!!!!ur chinese v good hor
Eunice : =.= hahahahahahaha

some of you guyz will feel this is stupid or boring
but for me i'm so happy even just a short conversation with my beloved buddies
the way that keep in touch, the way we miss each other, the way we love each other

♥♥I appreciate you guyz a lot♥♥
p/s : i will update my trip in my blog soon, stay tuned ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment