Monday, June 8, 2009

sunday schedule

cant really get into sleep yesterday
but force to be
cause promised for a video shooting
I need to wake up early morning
^^
I dont really like heavy make up
1st i'm lazy for it
2nd need some processes to remove
make up is tiring =='
the phone after i've done a plastic surgery
( stick the phone protector myself ==' )
the new casing that my friend gifted
its actually wine colour =)
ya went to ntv7 early in the morning
while i'm still blur in a mood
*yawn*
the crew team..curi curi ambil gambar
=p
selena coordinate most of the thing of the day
Gopal the cameraman that so responsible
he's actually work in ntv7 for 11 yrs
I salute HIM
went to sakae sushi again
but without salmon
so sad!!!
&$%*#^!%
something different
the ice cream in the lemon?!
nice wor.. but i just dun like it to be so sour
*new try*
The barbie doll
most of the girls childhood mate
and i found out that
the barbie doll always following the trend
even she's very old...
from 1952 till now
xoxo

by the way few books are waitting for me
and i promised myself
finish my reading before i move to the new home

9 comments:

  1. update on 2am.. =.=
    wat video shooting??
    when can see on tv??? ^^
    take good care ya^^
    miss u oh, joanna^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. jo~~~~are u taking part time at NTV7???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just now went for lunch at Uno Cafe
    I saw tis lemon ice cream!!!!~~~~
    wuahahahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11771554, yeah can watch but better dun watch la...hahh

    mickit, erm not really part time..haha

    janice, its nice to eat looo hard to explain the feelings =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. are u in the production team for some sort of show? or the host ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tell me when showing on tv...
    i wanna watch it^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. spectre, i'm part of the show lo..keke

    11771554, erm dun plan to tell wor.. i pai seh =='''

    ReplyDelete
  8. tell me la... rf
    i wan to record down.. rf

    ReplyDelete