Sunday, June 28, 2009

阿咯星球之旅

I went to alor star last week
guess its time for me to update
let me explain something, i'm not lazy for updating
but i was failed to upload the photo previously
xoxo
Yeong Ming and I decided to visit STY before she resign
we're tired of the busy life yet missing her
so we decided to have a mission to alor star - relax at a quiet place
“扮忧郁”
xoxo
kellie castle
camwhored NON STOP



when we're on the way to alor star
we went to ipoh and visit another buddy - ze yan
it suppose to be a suprise for me
but sty broke it again ( do u get me, AGAIN =p )
xoxo
I don't really suprise when i saw zeyan
hahaha... =p




I'm far away from the town
suddenly I felt so peacefull in my mind

3 of them really weirdo
you really can have jokes non stop
laugh like a mad person
and u wont mind at all
^^
after lunch we continue to alor star
but before we reach at alor star
we went to penang for a round
i meant it... a round ONLY
xoxo
1st night of dinner sty bring us for dinner
nice seafood dinner
too bad i'm not really well with my stamach
but stil we had a beer season
( an excuse to skip it =P )
xoxo
when we woke up the next morning its already 11am
sty and me chit chat till late until we really tired n get into sleep
so thats no more nice dim sam for us =='
and we went for lunch,lalalalalalalaa

a dish that quite popular
nice !! missing it now!!
we went to sty's working place
just a simple visit before they bring me to a scary place
a MINI ZOO
=='
i only like a photo in there with the FISH
but the fish bully me too
coz after this photo the fish jump up (YER ANGRY)
a zoo with tiger, leopard....
and lots of BIRDS
( i hate birds, oops i should said.. i scared of birds )
so i gona skip the story over there
*run away*
xoxo
i like the photo session nearby the padi farm
loves it alot alot
i meant the view ok!
we all agree that the view its just like the drawing we used to draw
greeny padi farm, middle of it with a river,
blue cloudss, birds and the sun surely draw at the right corner placed

I like this photo, know why?!
I was taking photo for both of them
Sty was taking the photo i shooting them
yeong ming was shooting me and sty
=='

Night time what else
drink after dinner
see i'm taking a yogurt drink
but in the end.......
Oops i did it again =='
xoxo
before we back to kl
we headed to taiping AGAIN

dont forget, i bring vic vic n betty along
but betty was sick so i leave her in the car *bliaks*

both of them ... my buddies..
too bad not all of us here
but i appreciate every moment with u guyz
love ya
* i always laugh like a mad lady when i was outing with them*
* i miss the 6+1 gathering and looking forward bout it*

5 comments:

  1. wow... so enjoy^^
    i like the castle, nice to take photo^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.. u dunno bout Kellie's Castle history do you? any blurry images or 'extra person' in your pics anot ar since u camwhored there so much? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11771554, kekeke u should go shooting there.. really a nice place =)

    ken, ya i knew... lots of blur photos but anyway still have some nice photos la... =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice trip ya~~~~~~;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya ya . next time u plan a trip to alor star with friends also la..keke

    ReplyDelete