Wednesday, July 1, 2009

colourfull life

some new changes again
something colourful
something new
something different !

1st thing - my new job

friends, thanks for caring
appreciate alots... i've got new job
full time
working for new company start from 13 of july

i'm hosting a kids tuition program
cant believe it ?
me too
hahahahaha
the boss wish me to fully focus in the program
so i will be really busy for it i guess
mum was really worry bout me
bout safety if i work till late or i'm over loaded
she knew i will be the busy gal again

I request for 2 yrs to work on something that i'm passionate with

I will gain on what i want !! =)

----------------------------------------------------

2nd - preparing my new house
still busy busie buzee non stop
gona move house this weekend
so i need to pack all my stuff

well i've packed some memory as well
its really complicated feelings
because i love this house
i've went thru so many things in this space

first love, first puppy, first piano, first princesses room, happiness and sadness

it meant EVERYTHING!!

i know i should be proud to be my mum's daughter
she gave everything to me

thats so much of hard time we been thru together

but

she's just so strong to bring me up!

love you mum

4 comments:

  1. pleasant to hear tht u got a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job jo~~~~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best, jo^^
    u always have my full support^^
    love u and miss u^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. tcgie, will update more from here... hey thanks for ur caring too =)

    mickit, i feel ur support ar ^^

    11771554, i get u !! update more from my blog ya.kekkee.. ai ya can talk to me more in msn wan ma....

    ReplyDelete