Monday, July 27, 2009

L.I.F.E

miss my eltroy ??
today he miss me so much
follow me up n down
guess he wish i can only stay at home accompany him
as usual busy busy busy
sometimes i wonder what am i busy bout too
anyway i'm glad when ze yan told me something
" u changed ! look like a child now "
hahahahah i love it !!
from a workaholic turn to be a child
not bad right ?
hahahaha maybe i'm started to be soft a bit
compare to be a leader in a team ?!
;)
busy still have sometime for dinner uh ?!
went to this " GARDEN" for dinner
the food made me dissapointed
well guess i wont be there again...
the enviroment is good
some of the waiter are good but not all
the price is not worth for the food
i willing to pay more for nice food
but not for this taste =='
so sad and dissapointed
so in the end i pampered myself
for having a CHEESE CAKE
wuahahahaha.. yipeeee
thats the studio i always work at
this is the studio B
used to stuck there for few hours
with the strong lighting and my heavy make up


thats the 2nd camera

how i wish to stay at home with u babe eltroy
but i need to work hard to archieve my new dreams
or else u got no nice doggy food
and ur fav soft toys will geting less ya...
hahahahahahahaa

4 comments:

  1. i miss u more, hoho^^
    busy is good but need to rest also^^

    cheesecake.. my favorite... mad

    when can i take ur photo?
    no need heavy make-up^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyoh...feel like hugging ur dog only....so cute ler... i pass by this garden in one utama...how was it? wanna go and try it one day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11771554, haha when u come again ? find me la...kekeke...

    vialentino, ermi dun really like the food at the garden restaurant.. =='

    ReplyDelete