Sunday, July 19, 2009

i love sunday

*giggles* since u guys miss my giggles so much =P
anyway this is one of my image of my program
i not used to it but i have to
especially the heavy make up
xoxoxoxo
quited my DJ job about 2months
i miss the friends in the online radio
i miss my program on friday with u guyz so much
anyway i'm doing well in the new position now
well u guys can see the background with weird "wallpaper"
hahahha its something for insulated some sound for studio

today i went to my old house continue some cleaning
i found some cute dress
haha i miss it so much
and guess what the dress by mum's hand sewn
its so lovely right
arhh i'm so touch to saw it
i really wonder how she can made this
*so in love*
xoxoxoxo
I love this the most
and i wear this skirt the most among this 3 !

another two with sweet colour
pink and purple
^.^
can u see it the pink dress with some cute cute flower
kekekekeke

mum has her own work in office busy around
but after work she is 100% mum
i really wonder how she can made this
teaching me in study, and sew those lovely dress for me
* touch my heart *
xoxoxoxo

many friends complain that i never update my new room
so here's some photos
erh ya la, i know i got too much of soft toys
==''
stop complaining la.... aduihhhh..
kekekekekke
its kind of hard to take all the corner in my room
cause too much of mirror
i'm hardly to hide myself
><
the walk in wardrobe
well this is my private space
someone told me, HE is jealous for my 10feet wardrobe
xoxoxo
ahem, hello, excuse me
i'm girl ma.. u're guy ma jealous my wardrobe for what
i should jealous ur car lo
wuahahahahahhaha
xoxoxoxo
thats the different between girls and guys
plz acccept it =)

4 comments:

  1. Damn right I missed ur giggles!! =)... yeah.. gimme a 10ft wardrobe and I wont have enuff t fill it up anyways hahas... and for all readers.. nop I was 'not' that guy.. ain't got a nice car to shout about too =\

    nice and cozy room btw ^_^ very neat too.. (looks at own room... *shakes head*)

    man in the mirror my fav MJ song!~ =P nice selection! keep it up! and those knits are adorable! hahahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i luv ur room dear!!!!so vintage and lovely!!!!*-*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow...
    ur bedroom is a good place for photo shooting ^.^
    hope can take ur photo in ur bedroom ^^
    miss u oh.. :$

    ReplyDelete
  4. ken, its time to clean ur room then :P ya i love the MJ song too.. miss him!!

    coco, thanks babe! ^^ glad tat u like it too

    11771554, next time i will have more photos in there :P

    ReplyDelete