Sunday, July 12, 2009

=moved=

haha, finally i've moved to the new house
really busy busy busy
i can tell you that
moving is aint a good game
already clean for one week
its still haven done yet
guess another 10% to go
>.<
feeling unsecured recently
mayb because of the big changes
moved to new house and the new job
so i guess i need to get used to it ASAP
well, i'm almost there
Pavillion for dinner, desert time and movie
give myself a break
well i loved the mood with such combination
hahahahahahah
some photo from my new room
well i will post a proper after everything is done

me still the little girl in my world
with the friends that accompany me when i was young
i dont leave them alone
but my bed cant fit them
so..
...
..
.

they have their own bed...
well its actually a place for me to sit
its just currently rent for them as bed
hahahaha
tmr gona start my work officially
will check out my 1st episode video result tmr
bless for the new job
♥ hope u have a good day too ♥

5 comments:

  1. i wan to visit ur new house... rfrf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah.... I notice hor... u really like to pose alot hehehe... anyways give us more a lil more perspectives of ur new room deisgn ma ;P and biler house warmin? I hope u will enjoy ur new job as u did in ur previous one(before all the complications arise... but which job doesn't have ;)) Good luck yea! and settle down liao gimme a lunch call!!!! >:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11771554, haha still cleaning up.. when i'm done might have house warming la.keke

    ken, i cin cai pose la..... will upload more pic soon.... thanks for the blessing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many 'gong zai', give me one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 路宝贝,thanks for droping by =)

    ReplyDelete