Tuesday, December 15, 2009

blury post

few holidays runing up every friday
sounds good uh ?!

enjoying the life so much

but my eyes not really well recently

so whats wrong with wearing my spec again

since i've get my fav spec :P

just got back from steamboat with colleague

its sucks for my diet program

but what to do

its nice with the alcohol herbal soup

lots of ugly photo in fb tagged

yes

I DONT CARE!

wuahahahahah

my bag has arrived

but its too big to use for work

even i love big bags

but its still over sized

thinking what to do

as you can see betty just so small sit beisde of it

its stil cool when i took it

but gues only suit for travel use

betty and vic vic follow me for a movie
thats the only thing they did for the weekend
red light of the scedule once again
now
at the midnight
i miss the nandos
" the little angel is hungry for peri-peri"
suit my mood of the night!!
my eyes cant open duhh
really tired
but need to update no matter wat
but now i gona
"zzzzZzz"
with my fav dream i wish!
* tmr got video shooting early morning but thank god i can got back early to rest *

4 comments:

  1. 眼睛啊...去看看医生
    也许需要解食哦。

    还有哦,妳又买包包了 =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. gonna rest more oh, joanna^^
    take good k ya^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the glasses on, you look great! Oh, that bag looks nice, can use to go for shopping, stuff everything inside. :)

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u guys have to trust me la.. kekeke i will take good k !

    irene, thanks for droping by... welcome ya!! i'll visit ur blogspot for the new clothing too ^^

    ReplyDelete