Sunday, December 20, 2009

the post at the fresh morning after jog

16.12.2009

this is the bad luck day
get the suprisingly blame from stupid and unresponsible person
i was stuck with the mood of " FIRE "
but i'm still happy
cant wait my mum got back from outstation
UNFORTUNATELY !!!
her flight delay * sob sob i miss mummy*
when i'm on my way home
my car windscreen suddenly broken
* dont ask me why because i really dont know *
it happened like the movie with graphic effect
* pi lik pak lak * the whole piece broke and the glasses poping out
SO SO SO DANGER LO!!!!!
^^ thank god, the glasses only hurt my leg
not my face :P
so i'm fine
no worries ya
^^
18.12.2009 Friday
Christmas Party at Park Royal
we had the brazilian bbq buffet
that was the day only meat
because we try out with lots of different meat in different ways to cook
i have to work even harder for my sliming program
>.<''
I always have the thought of being a guy better than a girl
Girls need too much of different knowledge
as in how to take good care of ourself
skin care
sliming
EQ * guys need IQ more often *
and the most important
self presentation ALWAYS
well thats nothing to be perfect
but at least try the best to workout!!
of course the inner beauty is important as well
i've spent some for all this recently
affected by the good friend of mine - the doctor Bavani
i've started to take good care of my health
jog every morning from today onwards
* yes i just got back from jog with my mum * ( wink wink wink =p )
so started to take good care of yourself too
have a great year of 2009 before it end
archieve what you want
and declare what you want in the coming year
me with my last year present
NANA girl
*drools*
* started to wonder what's my christmas present of this year *
ok gona help eltroy to bath
ciaoz!

2 comments:

  1. oh my godness... =.=
    it's so so dangerous... ><
    next time gonna be more careful ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. windscreen cracked? might caused by little rock or the wind force

    ReplyDelete