Wednesday, December 9, 2009

christmas month

guess what?!
so many celebration
the most i fall in love with
is
CHRISTMAS
i just love the christmas feelings
office having some christmas deco
BAZ is creating lots of nice pic too
so we're having fun and snap snap so much!
bring some nice christmas song to office
to create much more christmas mood too
^^
MERRY CHRISTMAS
wish you guys happy always
i know its early to mention
but
i just wish to send my greetings ealier
*bliaks*
i want to be the first one !
today a bit of moody
after work i went home and swim
just to let myself calm down
continue with nice dinner with my beloved mum
spend some time with baby eltroy~

sty and ym

suprising me by droping at my house

asking me to yam cha
another nice chat and silly conversation
remind me
ya, if i'm sad or moody
i should think of ym's joke to cheer up!
hahahahaha
thanks buddies
the early christmas present
^^

1 comment:

  1. hohoho.. receive ur greeting^^
    and wish u merry christmas too^^

    ReplyDelete