Monday, December 7, 2009

wedding weekend - 09

the previous week is a busy bday celebration
early of december is the month of wedding celebration
so many of my friends getting married!
but
saturday early morning
i went for my company photo shooting session
at kota damansara
xoxoxoxoxox
= behide the scene =

recording for the make over

the make up team
thank you for helping us to make up
oh ya not to forget thank you for the hair stylist too
me and doctor Bavani
guess when she back to hospital i gona miss her much much!
thank god this her eyes open in the photo :P

zoe, she is my director
the fashionable director of my show
^^

she is the one who help me make up
aiks..
weishan? if i'm not mistaken~
>.<
i always have the bad memory

rest a while then prepare to go for a friend wedding
suprisingly in the wedding dinner
a popular singer named 李茂山
sing on the stage
bcoz he's actually the bride's father's best friend
he mades the night full of happiness

after the tired saturday night
went to sleep ealier
the next day i woke up at 5.30am to prepare
to be "HENG DAI"
wow.. this is my first time
==''

no photos yet

hopefully will get it soon

there goes my weekend!

3 comments:

  1. hi hi.. my lovely dj joanna!
    so busy arh?
    but still pretty lah!
    haha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ed.inc !!
    thanks for droping by.. yeah busy ler.. normaly end of the year will be busy! :p

    have a great time here ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i oso full of wedding banquet in weekends... =.=
    and i got a banquet to attend in bangsar on 23 jan, hope can meet up with u^^

    ReplyDelete