Tuesday, February 2, 2010

angel dont shine


J ring hold me to another new chapter of my life
I knew its not easy to build up family
yet i know how hard she do the best for me
no matter what you've said
I'm still committed for myself
I will take good care of you FOREVER
Mum, I love you !
****
maybe i hurt you
but do you know that the word hurting me too
the war start from a question in my heart
" do you ever thought of me at the begining too ? "
it coming with lots of EGO !!
******
It's all about heart
do you ever thought of every single word u use hurts me much ?
well maybe so do i
BUT
if i keep quiet will you just stop it ??
NO !
i will mad and piss off too
especially with some nonsense that not a fact and stuffs
my tears falling off
*****
you never know whats WIN WIN
you thought of what you love to be
you dont try to understand it well
you are the only WINNER and QUEEN
*****
i knew no matter what i said
I'm still the person who did wrongly as usual
but does it FAIR to me ?

eltroy was keep quiet too
so do I
but
you're still wanted to show your anger
throw something to my room
is that what you wan show ?
***
i'm not the little gal anymore
i know whats right and wrong
i admit on my fault
but did you ever admit and say sorry before ?
so everytime i'm the loser to say sorry again and again
but is that a fact ?!
nobody likes to fight
same goes to YOU & ME
but the wording you used
really too much !
ANGEL not shining tonight
**
I know you loved me much
but win win situation not working ?!
because
everything comes in BOTH WAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment