Saturday, February 6, 2010

weekdays with holiday mood

First of all I'm fine
the other day of the war
me and my mum doing great !!
moved office to HQ
it seems like i'm working in library
i feel like so hard to talk to each other
@_@
but the best part is
we have a better enviroment to work
24 hrs security guards ( protect us n our car :P )
free parking ( this sound good coz can save up money for parking )
better working station too!
i'm so regret that i used to complain the toilet at old office
its always engaged when i need and the distance from my room to washroom
but !!!
now even worst
I have CLIMB STAIRS to level 2 for washroom
seems like not as "lovely" like it used to be in seksyen 14
I wish i have
external "toilet"
can i ?? >.<''
seems clean on my desk now
I just bring the note books that i need
and also i got a proper lock for my drawer
sty intro me a nice taiwan drama
she keep recommend me
so i've decided to give it a try
" its not like the drama from taiwan it used to be"
well I'll tell you whats my opinion after this ok?

its still a great working weekdays

where i'm waitting my CNY holiday

cheers

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment