Monday, February 1, 2010

time for Myself

30.1.2010

Space in my life always played important role in my life
I love the space for being alone
Saturday night after the girls talk
I'm home quite late
so I was thinking
" I should spend sometime for MYSELF "
I took a long hot bath with aromatherapy
* Aromatherapy present from a long lost friend *
Apply lotions
* lazy gal,dont do it usually but practise as daily work :p *
Cleaning my room with oldies music
* i used to falling in Jazz but oldies for tonight *
Have luxury supper
* its really luxury supper from my mum's company, RARE happened *
Watch PPS for my fav TVB series
* hardly watch PPS in working days *
Wrote my blog
* something common @@ *
Continue with wine mask rest my eyes and fall asleep!
* recently I love to do mask before my sleep, feel fresh the next morning too *
What a good night to enjoy myself with my own space
Spent sometime for yourself too
You need to have sometime for urself
to be more understand YOUSELF
the question is
" how long u dont spent time for urself ? "

No comments:

Post a Comment