Monday, May 17, 2010

1st ever red dress

i only got one such red dress
first time ever i wore that red
bought it when the designer telling me that
i actually can carry this red colour ! my ex roomate married !!
so glad to see her happiness
her wedding telling me that i did a good match for both of them
cause i intro this couple to know each other!

wearing purple colour as ji mui in the morning
coz my dear bride love purplse so much
^^

my unimates!!
from the bride's smile
you can see how happy she is
and
we're happy for her too!!
craving for salmoon quite sometime
too bad i was sick previously
so Mr.K fetch me and jenny to sakae sushi
but the salmoon did made me dissapointed
>.<
their big days !!
the wedding dinner is for us to send our blessing to both of them
and also take the advantage to have gathering with the unimates

such a long time we dont have gathering with the seniors too
白主播,原来你最白!
:p
once again congrate to my dear senior for his promotion
as the news reader in NTV7 !!



不懂为什么结婚对我来说依然有些恐惧?!

3 comments:

  1. 不懂为什么我好像有一点可以理解你所谓的恐惧?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. zynick, 你说这句话有点怪! :p

    11771554, intro girls ar? =) search in my fb lol!!

    ReplyDelete