Thursday, May 20, 2010

Taiwan again ( last )

admit that i'm quite lazy to post up taiwan post
:p
Mr.K is having the bowl of food i love
small prawn n crabs
YUMMY because it taste salty @@
see i keep holding even i'm taking photo with mum
the MUMs

ok let's intro this babe
her name is 小白
we met her on the street
she's fierce coz i saw she fight with other doggies
but she's cute too
or else why my vic vic will fall in love with her
so above is the only pic of vic vic with his beloved
wuahahahaha!!
this is the only historical place we went
its not worth
but its all about china historical stuffs
we cant snap pictures inside
so...
NOT MUCH PIC la...
>.<''
美丽华摩天轮广场
mum have a nice shot here
coz i'm the camera girl *wink*
MR.K can u pose properly ?!
aiks.. i wish to eat japanese food lo
but too bad on that day i'm not genki enough
tats y no ppl treat me for the nice food :p but
yet !!
still get a nice breakfast the next morning !!
鲁肉饭
very fatening but the very nice with the soyce!

Jo @ 101 tower

the park and so called my fav pose !
of course with the important person in my life
^^
the day of the visit so in loved
because my dream come true!!
good bye Taiwan
^^
where my dream come true
thanks to my dearest Pretty MUM !!
i love the smell
its soft yet its refreshing
the bottle is nice too
dont u agree ?!

2 comments:

  1. better than my taiwan blog^^
    haha..
    thanks for sharing^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. keke.. sharing is my purpose to be here =)

    ReplyDelete