Tuesday, May 25, 2010

cap pa lang !

keep posting about my taiwan trip
lets have some updates
May is having one of the important
Mother's day
i hand made a card for mum
cause i dont know what to get for her
and
cook a dinner for her ^^
obviously i'm not those kind of creative person
but
i really do my best !!
>.<''
i dont know why i can only tell something creative
but i cant hand made something creative
aiks.. tats y i'm not those type of homey girl
i'm workaholic type ma ! *sigh *
*chih Chak*
this photo taken when i was preparing for another wedding dinner
little Sophie's uncle wedding dinner
see she got such a lovely white dess !!
cute cute niece
see the way she smile.. so cute !
she purposely smile till her eyes like that
but actually she did had the big blacky eye ball !!
@@
my pretty mum with her fav scarft
so called the magical scraft
cause it can actually turn to be a clothing
my theme of the outfit
simple and elegant
the blue colour dress
am i ok with this new colour too ??
*****
Mr.K always ask me to take pic with some cartoons
>.<''
i'm actually not watching the toy story
movie of the day is hahaha
its happily ever after story
it touched my heart too
^^
started to get busy
because i'm investing a company with my producer
office opening on this coming friday
we shop all the furniture at ikea
we bought a lot... i meant it.. A LOT !
busy made me feel good
i'm telling this honestly
my life get suffer without job !!
MR.K busy as usual
yet the good news is he's getting much more busier
thanks for the OL dress Mr.K prezzie for me as Anniversary present
hope i can really got back to my workaholic life
even i'm having the company with my producer
i really wish i can continue work for my dream
i believe my multi task power
* bless bless for more emcee job and hosting jobs *
monday blue thats what i always saw in fb status posted by others
my monday seems meaningfull
1. prepare my office stuff
2. dinner with my mum
3. movie preview with my buddies n Mr.K
4. spend time for myself follow my heart
I LOVE LIFE
Prince of Persia
is a nice movie
* thanks for the ticket from Jym *
well its not like those fighting movie like i thought
:-)

wah wah wah
sty wear nice dress to preview
i guess my outfit of the day
can be her bf la..
wuahahahaha!!
oops... no doubt
its in restroom :p
well its already 2am
time to sleep after this blog
wish to learn photoshop
so that i can have nicer photo in my blog soon
looking forward bout it !!
so..
stay tuned~~~

2 comments: