Saturday, May 8, 2010

pause a while

well i guess i'll update a lot bout taiwan later
so i think i need to pull myself back to the reality life recently too
Mr.K bring me around to check on properties
wanted to motivated to get better house always!!
the fact is, YES motivated
and
i definately wont invest in car
the pic above is the very nice shoe wardrobe near the main door
i'm not a shoe person
perhaps i still love to have one in the future
^.^
the living area view from 2nd floor
the 2nd floor living space
the walk in wardrobe
( i dont like the design in this house but i like the space )
i love greenies nearby my house too
can help me release my stress
that is a must for my future house
a comfy princesses room
the bar on the top roof
&
the spa and sauna beside
( i love this, so that my buddies and i have our bitchy session at here)
lots of friends ask me is Taiwan a good place to visit
i would say
its a shopping heaven !!
thats what i've done for few days
>.<''
but i'm fail to bring bit bit back
who is bit bit ??
The white rabit lol
mum warn me not to bring her home
thats the sadness part !!

thursday night with baz, fifi, leng, jeff and elly

join them for drinking too

i think its not too bad to have beer once a while

P/S : will continue update taiwan trip *wink*

2 comments:

  1. definitely a shopping heaven but not for me :p
    haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna~ i want souvenir~~~ >.<"

    ReplyDelete